untitled....
Sunday, February 27, 2011

Horoscope story? maybe.. idk

She sat at her desk, wondering why she was placed with such a…. Her thoughts jumbled. What was he? Dangerous? Witty? Strange? Thinking of seemingly brilliant comebacks for his mocking remarks, she caught her reflection in the window. Not wanting anyone to see, she checked around her. Barely anyone was there, of course, she had managed to come early. Juliet stared blankly at the face peering back at her, hating what she saw. Disgusted she turned away from the window and tied up her hair. “I prefer you leave your hair down.” Announced a whisper that rained down her neck. Her heart stopped, recognizing the voice that matched her breathe with that of a drum.
Juliet turned, looking into Demetri’s endless blue eyes. The very eyes that she had desperately tried to loathe, but caught herself lost in every time she tried. They were only inches apart, and Juliet tore her gaze away from his eyes, towards his mouth. The lips that were oh so familiar were twisted into a smirk.
“Really?....” Juliet managed to croak through a dry mouth.
“Yeah, it does us all a favor. It covers a lot of your face.”
Juliet snapped. “ Why don’t you do me a favor and cover up yours." She looked down and mumbled, " But I don’t really think it should count as a face.” Her eyes grew wide, regretting what she said, thinking it too harsh. She turned around, pretending to do her work.
Demetri winced, then smiled and leaned in closer until she could feel the mint in his breathe on her neck. “Why should I do you a favor? Do I live to serve you?” Seeing the shiver run through her, he continued. “No, I don’t think so Honey.”
“I’m not your ‘Honey’. Not now, not ever.”
Demetri sat back down and smiled, he had won this round.
"He is such a... Ugh!" Juliet paced along the sidewalk across from her school. She repeated her statement over and over in her mind, thinking of ways to describe him. Wait. This is exactly the thing he wants her to be doing right now. "So. He thinks that he can just manipulate me like that? I'll show him."

-to be continued-
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
My name is Morgan La Fey and I am fifty thousand years old. I utterly despise Merlin. I love eating small children and playing with my warts.

No lie, bruhh;;
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

<>cbox :).
flashbacks;
Fantasy/romance/bloodyOur destiny changes with our...
Cherry Blossoms
http://url.blogspot.com